Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hooray Our Last Science Fair!!!



So today I have been working with the son on his science fair project. It is an ocean diorama. We also looked up some fun ocean facts. Did you know that octopuses could make themselves camouflage? See the above project. All the artwork is done by him. He is only in 2nd grade. I think we are a great team. This is my last year!!! They are no longer doing science projects in our school for 3rd and 4th graders. I did 4 years with the daughter and 2 projects last year for both. Hooray I am done!!! Anyone else want to share there project.
I got this idea from someones blog.

2 comments:

pve design said...

How do I know that you will miss this next year.
Looks great!

Kwana said...

I think you'll miss this stuff too! What an artist he is. It looks wonderful.