Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Embarrassed to Say The Bachelor- London Calling



I swore I would not watch this show again and darn it I am addicted. I love and hate it at the same time. Lets talk about last night. I have a new found respect for Shayne. She is a team player. When she was telling the witch (I don't even know or care about her name) that she was monopolizing Matt's time and to give some girls a chance that hadn't had alone time with him I couldn't believe my ears. She is not that selfish little girl I thought she was. Thank goodness he got rid of the drunk/ stripper and the immature/dumb singer.

Looking forward to tonight's TV with Big Brother, Housewives of New York City..... I am sure I am missing some.

3 comments:

pve design said...

Love the clean, crisp "tennis" whites background!
Watching Housewives.....

Kwana said...

You're missing Hells Kitchen but I know you watched! You're my secret twin.

Eileen said...

I did watch Hell's Kitchen too!!! I knew I forgot one. Tonight Big Brother & Top Chef....