Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sunny New York/Finally James Kicked off of BIg Brother




Today was a gorgeous warm and sunny day here in New York. I finally filled out my camp forms for my kid's sleep away camp. I have been in denial that they are leaving me for 7 1/2 weeks this summer. Nothing like the last minute. I was so engrossed in the process that I forgot to eat breakfast. I never forget a meal. Unless I am shopping of course. Anyway I went to tennis on an empty stomach. I played my doubles match today and implement the new serve. Not bad for first time out. I played with some of the top women in the league and they complimented my serve!!! I then had a very nice lunch with a friend sitting outside. I even left food on my plate. Is today opposite day? I never leave food on my plate. Another wonderful day that I am grateful for!!


From 2 weeks ago one of my wishes on Wish List Wednesday was that James gets kicked out of the Big Brother house and that finally happened last night. I hope that it doesn't take 2 weeks for my daughter's cold to go away because she is driving me nuts.

2 comments:

pve design said...

Your writing is like sunshine to me.
So honest, vibrant and warm!

Kwana said...

Sounds like a great day! I'm glad your big brother dreams came true!