Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring Break

I had a wonderful week off with my children. It was fun filled. We went to the city to see a Broadway show, the park, biking, the beach and got together with a bunch of families we haven't seen in a while. It was sunny and beautiful here in NY. We couldn't have asked for a better week. We slept late every day and had a nice breakfast together as well. My sister-in-law and the children came to stay with us for 2 days and that was fun too. It's going to be hard to get back to the swing of things. I think I put on 5 pounds this week. Back to school, gym and eating and sleeping right!!!

For all of you who were home with your kids I hope your week was a fabulous as mine.

2 comments:

Kwana said...

It was a great week. A good one to be "stuck" at home with the kids on break. LOL.

pve design said...

truly was a taste of summer! super spring break!
back to school. back to work!