Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wish List Wednesday/Passover/Young Frankenstein







Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I haven't had one second to get on the computer. First I was cooking a planning a Passover Seder for 18 people. If I may pat myself on the back it was a smashing success. I think my cooking gets better every year. I have mastered the Turkey matzoh ball soup by using tips from the mother and the mother-in-law. I am still cleaning up matzoh from Sunday. Also, the children have been off for spring break. I usually do nothing but relax but this time we have had plans every day. Yesterday we went to the city to see the Young Frankenstein. We took the train in because it was going to be a long day and parking in the city is very expensive. We packed a lunch met my sister and her boys with my mom and we ate at Bryant Park. What a beautiful day. We then shopped the streets of Manhattan which I love. Then we headed to the matinee and it was just a terrific fun show. My kids loved it along with the adults. We then met my brother for dinner and got home around 9pm.






So for Wish List Wednesday I only wish that all days can be as wonderful as this Wednesday!!!!

2 comments:

Kwana said...

Great wishes. Sounds like a wild week. I'm glad dinner was such a success.

pve design said...

happy holiday! missed you at tennis!
had a private lesson which was great!