Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wish List Wednesday



Had my usual wonderful Wednesday. Knitting with the gals is always great but I had a little treat during tennis. The 3 gals I play with didn't show today so I had a private lesson. It is always great for a little exercise but I also got to brush up on my serve. Watch out ladies I now have a down the line serve. Also since doing a spinning class regularly I am able to run and get balls that I complained I couldn't get since I turned 40!!! Yeah!!! I now know that using the 40's card is no excuse any more. I was just out of shape.

I was also a very bad girl this week. Our carpool didn't go to Hebrew School all week so we did the same. Monday my daughter was sick but my son was fine and today my daughter convinced me that they would be practicing songs and skits for their model Seder which they are unable to attend. I took her word for it and we didn't go. We all just need a little break!!!


On to Wish List Wednesday....
1) Staying on track to get into swimsuit shape



2) My little under the counter TV broke - I want a replacement


3) My daughter has a cold and asked for me to wish for it to get better on Wish List Wednesday. ( how cute is that!!!)

3 comments:

pve design said...

wish i could have been at knitting.
wish i could have been at tennis.
wish my little girl feels good to go back to school.

Eileen said...

Patricia,
Wish you were at both too!!!

Kwana said...

Sounds like you're going to be dangerous on the court! I wish both you and pve's daughters good health.