Friday, April 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Kwana made me do it!!!!

You’re feeling: Tired and happy it's Friday

To your left
: A closet

On your mind
: Getting my taxes done for my business.

Last meal included
: hot & sour soup and steamed chicken & broccoli

You sometimes find it hard to: Not speak

The weather:
raining and still too cold!

Something you have a collection of: Books

A smell that cheers you up: My husband's smell & vanilla

A smell that can ruin your mood: Milk

How long since you last shaved: day before yesterday

The current state of your hair: Shiny and not too bad. I flat ironed it last night.

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): A tennis trophy .

Your skill with chopsticks: so-so

Which section you head for first in a bookstore: center tables

Something you’re craving: chocolate

Your general thoughts on the presidential race:
I just want a Democrat!!!!!

How many times have you been hospitalized this year:0

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: Movies & My bedroom.

You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good:
comedy/romance screenwriter.

Something that freaks you out a little: dirt in nails.

Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Chicken & Broccoli

You have never: Jumped out of a plane

You never want to: Drink milk

People I'm tagging: Jill

7 comments:

Kwana said...

Yay you did it!! Now you have to link it at my name and link it at Jill's if she has a blog.

Kwana said...

Oh and Eileen in the Kwana Made Me Do It part link it back to my tag post. Your an expert!

pve design said...

glad that i did not tag you the same day.
great list, and all these years, never even knew you loathed milk!

Braque68 said...

I can totally see you as a comedy/romance screenwriter -not too late to start one! loved your "tag" answers.

Eileen said...

Thanks guys. I think I finally figured out how to link the blogs too.

Jill said...

Sorry about the tag thingy, Eileen! I haven't even had the time to blog lately, let alone figure out how to tag. I'm kind of a novice on this site and I don't have the time to figure it out. Sorry again!

Eileen said...

Jill,
No worries. The first time I was tagged I didn't do it either.