Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Best Part of the day/Thank You to Patricia





Today I have donut day with my son. It is the day I run around carpooling to get my daughter and 2 friends to a dance class. Since it is boring for the son I implemented donut day. It is our alone time together. We always talk about the best part of the day and the worst. He is usually such a happy kid that fortunately there aren't too many times he has a worst part of the day. So today I asked my question and he said the best part of my day hasn't happened yet. We were on our way to Patricia's who just started giving private art lessons to him. He is so happy. He started last week and couldn't wait to bring his first project to school to show all of his friends. Patricia has been such a great friend and offering her services to my son has been such a gift. She is so busy with her work and 3 children but she still takes the time to give back to my boy. Thanks Patricia for being you!!!
The above is my son's first project with a little help from his teacher!!!
The duct tape is to cover his name and not part of the picture.

5 comments:

Braque68 said...

Nice work from your DS!! he has talent for sure.

Patricia is a true gem of a friend.

Jill said...

Love the picture he did- he definitely shows promise!
I know those are organic, veggie donuts, right? lol

pve design said...

Aww, I'm gonna cry. Thanks for the sweet mention.
Ya know, with friends like you who remind me that every day is a gift and that wishes really are to be part of every life. You always make me smile!
Lucky me, to share my passion of art with a young student, your son. He is a sponge and loves art.

Kwana said...

Wonderful work. I see talent there! I love that you have donut day too.

Eileen said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments.