Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wish List Wednesday - My Favorite Day





Usually Wednesday is hump day and most people are bummed it is not Friday yet, however, it is my most favorite day of the week. First, I start with my knitting club at 9:30. They are my favorite people to hang with and we nosh, knit and gab and gab and gab..... As for my knitting is not too good. I will give you a little example .... I made a pair of leg warmers(see above) for my daughter with a little help from the crew and I wanted to make another pair. Since I didn't have the first pair with me when I started the 2nd pair I guessed on the amount of stitches. I have been knitting it for about 3 weeks, I looked at it today and thought it looks a little wide for a leg warmer. Of course it would fit an obese child but my kid weighs 55 pounds. So now my leg warmers are becoming a hat. Thank goodness for my knitting experts. I was just going to just rip it out and waste 3 weeks of work.

Next I do a doubles tennis clinic with some friends. Not only am I spending time with good friends but I get exercise and I just love tennis.

Now onto Wish List Wednesday:
1. All days were as fun as Wednesday
2. Getting a little better at tennis
3. Getting a little better at knitting

6 comments:

Kwana said...

Good wishes Eileen and you're a much better knitter than you think you are! I love Wednesday. Get's me over the hump.

Braque68 said...

Hey Eileen,

You are doing so great! love those legwarmers.

I look forward to your Wish List Wednesdays!

Eileen said...

Thank you for always posting a comment.

Bananasmom said...

great aggressive tennis yesterday and as always some good ol' laughs! looking forward to my wednesday commitment coming to an end so i can once again K1, P2 with some of the best!

Kwana said...

Tag you're it again! Check out my blog and give it a go:)

pve design said...

my favorite day is today and now but I must say, I do look forward to wednesdays, fun knitting, tennis and
chatting it up with you!
not to worry - we will have you knitting a sweater soon!