Monday, April 7, 2008

Check Out My New Cole Haan Bag


After reading Kwana's blog about how important accessories are I have been searching for the perfect bag. I have looked and looked. I was also willing to spend more than I would usually pay for it. I hated everything I saw. I just needed a new black bag!!! I was telling my sister-in-law about my search and she said she was in the Cole Haan store and saw great bags that she thought I would like. Since I had no time to go to the store I went to my favorite place to shop, ebay. I purchased a new without tags bag with shipping for $70. How about that for a deal. I just love the bag. Even if it ends up being slightly used who cares. I don't treat my bags very well. On it's first outing it will probably look like crap anyway. I just love ebay. I also sell stuff on ebay as well.
Tell me what deals you get on ebay???

5 comments:

pve design said...

check it out! wow, you are good, and how can one go wrong with it at that price!
I love to look on e-bay and also on 1st dibs for original art.

Braque68 said...

You are such a bargain queen!! that is such a good deal.

My great purchase from Ebay was my Francis Francis X5 espresso maker (from the makers of Illy coffee) -got it at half the price -it was practically brand new! Love ebay.

Kwana said...

Look at you!! I couldn't be prouder if I inspired you to join the Peace corps! What a deal. I can't wait to see it. You may have inspired me to get on ebay.

David Dust said...

EXTREMELY cute bag...you have official "gay approval" for this accessory purchase. :)

I have NEVER bought or sold anything on Ebay. I don't know why, I just haven't. Maybe I should...

Eileen said...

Thanks for the approval guys especially the gay one.

David,
You have any cute friends for my brother. He's a great guy living in the city. Check out my past blog Hooray for What.