Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Transitions Life Style System


Started the Transitions Life Style System (not to be called a diet). Who are they kidding!!! It is much like the core plan on weight watchers but there are some supplements which help burn fat and break down carbs. The supplements are also for hunger. Day 2 and so far so good. I am not hungry. I will keep you posted. Did my 2 hour gym work out and met a friend for lunch.

I have been sewing and ironing on labels for the past 2 days getting the kids ready for camp. I can't believe how much stuff they have to bring. Just to give you an example they each have to bring 12 towels. It is overwhelming how much stuff needs to be done before end of June. Off to make dinner now.

3 comments:

Kwana said...

Good luck on the system that's not a diet. We'll keep checking on each other.

Marie Louise said...

12 towels? I never heard of such a thing. I believe I had only one towel at camp and managed to survive. (Wonderful sounding like one's mother, isn't it?) Just yesterday I was complaining that the cottage on Cape Cod we're renting for a week doesn't provide bed linens or towels and I have to bring enough for 6 beds and 8 people - for showers AND the beach. Towels take up a lot of space, don't they?

pve design said...

hey, the strange thing is that when they come home, they only seem to use a few things, they always tell them to bring way more than they need!
then when they come home, go straight to the laundromat and have them do that bit so you can spend time hearing about how much fun they had and see how they have grown!
good luck on the transitions, it is a life style staying fit and healthy!