Monday, March 31, 2008

Party for New Business- Going Green

Yesterday I had a successful home party to officially launch my new business. Thank you to all my friends who came to support me!!!! I also want thank those who ordered stuff without even coming!!!
Along with the fantastic make-up line the biggest seller was the Snap products. I am trying to go green in my house. I use this multi-purpose cleaner everywhere and it even gets red wine out of fabric and carpet. I have the same bottle for over 1 year now. It only cost $10.50. I am so busy placing the orders and doing 5 loads of laundry there is not much time for blogging today. Check out my jsshopping website (see above) if you are interested in going green too!!!
Don't make fun of the artwork I am doing the best I can being a newbe and all.

7 comments:

pve design said...

Fantastic - Glad you are forging ahead on all your dreams and may all your wishes bring you success and rewards!
Looking forward to my new make-up and better get a bottle of that cleaner too - There's nothing like your own use to sell me!

Eileen said...

Thanks Patricia you have always supported me!!!

Kwana said...

No making fun of your artwork. It's all a learning process. Great party and I know your business dreams will come true.

Braque68 said...

Thanks for inviting me -so nice to meet your family and friends. A very successful party -kinda like going to a fire sale -it was really happening!

I will see you tomorrow with my order for some of the green products.

Going green is the here and now!

xo

Sue

mommytherobot.blogspot.com said...

hey what product takes the carpet stains out? when i could,try to do something a bit more environmental, so let me know what costs $10.50 for a year and gets nasty stains out!

Eileen said...

Mommytherobot,
Snap All-Purpose Cleaner - Pdt.# 6209. I put a half a cap in a 23 oz. spray bottle and I use it on carpet, fabric and counters. It gets wine, grease and chocolate out. If it is a tough stain I do it a couple times but it always comes out!!!

Eileen said...

Oops I meant 32oz. spray bottle.