Friday, March 7, 2008

Bargains for the day!!!

I am in a much better mood today!!! I had to go to the Mall to pick up a gift card at Abercrombie. Of course that is where all the tweens are shopping now. I can only go to one Mall for it. While I was there I found a rack that had shirts for $9.90. I purchased 2 for my daughter. That was bargain number one.

Next we stopped at Hollister and I got 2 shirts for $6.90 each!!! My daughter loved them all.

On the way out I have to go through Nordstroms to get to my car and I saw some Northface Jackets on sale. I was able to purchase a kids XL for $64.90 for myself. It is powder blue which brings out the blue in my eyes.

Then a gentleman asked if I need help. They didn't have my kid's size. He said "no problem, I can get them from another store and ship it to you free!!!"
Very few store sell black Northface winter coats on sale. When they are on sale they are never the size I need. They are usually $125 and I got them for $92.90. I buy them now for next year.

I only went to the Mall for a gift card but I never turn down a bargain.


OK, now on to my reality TV. The big twist on Big Brother with splitting the partners was great. I hope they don't vote Allison back in.

I've been watching the after dark on Showtime and Ryan said that Allison makes a lot of money counting cards playing blackjack. She works for a bookie in Boston he gives her 10 grand and she turns it into $60,000. She was telling Ryan that she can teach him how to do it and that she put $160,000 cash down on her house. She is a smart cookie but not smart enough for Big Brother.

1 comment:

Kwana said...

I sure wish I had showtme now.