Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wish List Wednesday


It's been a crazy couple of days getting ready to leave for Florida tomorrow. Unfortunately I don't have much time for blogging. I decided I couldn't miss Wish List Wednesday!!! Yesterday I took my mom for a colonoscopy. She is high risk because four years ago she had stage 3 lung cancer. Today she is cancer free and yesterday the Doctor came out to me and said her colon is clean and she doesn't need to come back for 5 years. So my wish for today is that good health continues for my mom. She has been amazingly strong over the last couple of years. Looking forward to spending a couple of days with some great friends in Florida. I guess my second wish would be sunny skies in Florida!!!

3 comments:

pve design said...

A wonderful wish for excellent health and sunny skies!
May all your wishes come true and that is terrific news about your Mom! Celebrate each moment. My mom is also a Cancer Survivor!

Kwana said...

Great wish! All the best to your mom and I'm wishing for sunny skies for you too.

Kwana said...

I tagged you today. Check it out and have fun!