Saturday, March 1, 2008

Paella


So I am finally done with Willy Wonka and I can now have a life. My daughter did do a tricky thing. Some to the other oompa loompas were sneaking on stage during other parts and she did the same. She was on stage for an extra 30 seconds!!! We were so proud!!!


Tonight I am off to a friends house who has been promising me paella for the last 5 years!!! She says she makes the best paella . With a little wine I am sure it will be to me. Anything is better than another night of Willy Wonka.

I will let you know!!!

3 comments:

pve design said...

Adore paella with friends!
That and chocolate (and wine!)
Hope you had a great time!

Kwana said...

Sounds de-lish. I'm so proud of the sneaky Oompa. That's what it takes to be a star.

mrs. confidential said...

yum! i want some!