Monday, March 3, 2008

Domestic Day

I am still working on my 5th load of laundry. Oh, joy!!! Out of all the things that I must do around the house I really do not like laundry. I have finally gotten my 7 and 11 year old to put their clothes away. It may take 3 days but at least I don't have to do it.

I also tried a new recipe today with panko italian bread crumbs and chicken breast. If it turns out good I will post this easy recipe. I need new healthy recipes. I am soooo sick of mine. If anybody has any please let send it to me.

3 comments:

Kwana said...

I hope dinner turns out good. I'm sure it will. I can't stand laundry either. I did about 4 loads myself today. It's never ending.

pve design said...

Just consider yourself a "domestic diva" and turn on some great music and give yourself a special reward for doing a job well done!
I love having clean clothes!

Braque68 said...

Hey Eileen,

Cute blog. So fun to read it. Good for you for starting one.

Here are 2 suggestions for dinner ideas. Ignore them if you know about them!

Here is a link:

http://www.marthastewart.com/everyday-food?rsc=brandtray

Also, the crockpot recipe website. Here is a link:

http://southernfood.about.com/library/crock/blcpidx.htm

xo

Sue