Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wish List Wednesday







I was with my knitting buddies this morning (really a rap session) and they said I need to start putting my wishes on my blog so my blog name makes sense.

After seeing the crazy video "The Secret" I did create a visualization book. It is my book of wishes. My children and I created books for oursleves a couple of months ago. So far 2 wishes have already come true.... I got my 42" Plasma TV in my room and we just went on the Queen Mary 2 during President's weekend break. In my book I have a picture of myself in a bikini .... I will let you know when this wish comes true.... I have been doing double classes at the gym and I think it is working slowly.

Today I am adding 2 more things to my book. A laptop ( so I can blog in any room) and an ipod nano(to listen to books on CD). My shuffle can't do it.

I will keep you posted all all wishes that come true!!!

8 comments:

Kwana said...

I love this! And I love how you're becoming a blog expert with your photo and all. Fancy!

Braque68 said...

Awesome!! Now your blog totally makes sense. Can you give us some hints on how you achieve your wishes/goals?

I also love the Wishlist Wednesday heading too.

Eileen said...

I have always been a potive person. You know the glass is half full.I always feel that things happen for a reason and to make the best of a situation. I believe that I deserve all that I have and am grateful every day. I am a lucky person and I always feel that I will win things and sometimes I do. My new thing is my gratitude journal. I write 3 things down each night that I was grateful for that day. It always makes me feel good.

There is nothing too big to wish for as long as you are grateful for what you have.

pve design said...

May all your wishes come true!
Attitude of Gratitude!
A way to live!

Musings of a Housewife said...

Fun meme! I got an iPod Nano for Valentines Day (the pink one - LOVE!!) and it's definitely a great little friend to have.

Now the TV, that's on my wish list. And the bikini? Not in this lifetime, I'm afraid. But you go, girl!

Jill said...

I hope all your wishes come true because you definitely deserve it all! Looking forward to seeing you next week- I think I'll be on a 2-day liquid cleanse when I see you, so I'll have to toast with my citrus punch!

Eileen said...

dcrmom - love your website. I left you a comment about ballet flats.
Jill - looking forward to next weekend.
Kwana and Patricia - Thanks for inspiring me and always stopping by my blog.

Louisa Edwards said...

Books on CD are great at the gym! That wish could kill two birds with one stone.