Monday, March 17, 2008

Lunching With The Ladies/Happy St. Patrick's Day










After putting in my 4th load of laundry I did a fast shopping at Syms. I was very successful last year with a bunch of tankinis. They have a large selection of designer tankini bathing suits that were last year's fashions. I don't care when it came out I just care about how they fit. Of course I have 17 different versions of black tankinis. The price tag on these suits are from $80 to about $120 and Syms sells them for .......$29!!!!! After trying on about 10, 2 fit and looked pretty darn good. The reason for the rush for a new suit is we are heading to Florida for Easter weekend to visit some friends. Weather permitting I plan on playing in the pool and beach the whole time.

I then pick up my gals Patricia and Kwana to go for a birthday lunch for my dear friend Patricia. I haven't been feeling great but a little dose of the ladies and I always feel so much better. Lunch was great. I had a yummy portabella mushroom & Gorgonzola salad. The waiter threw in the chocolate mousse cake for free.
Happy Birthday Patricia!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!!!


I am now cooking corn beef and cabbage in honor of St. Patty's day and my house smells great!!!
I can't wait for dinner!!!












2 comments:

Kwana said...

What a fun time we had. It's always great to laugh with the girls!

pve design said...

Ladies,
You always have a special way of brightening my day!
Nothing like having friends, food and laughs...
any day!
Thanks!
Patricia