Thursday, March 13, 2008

Reality TV - Haven!!! - Spoiler Alert





So last night was a reality TV junkie's dream. First big Brother. Boy what a twist. I wanted James out and I also voted to have Alex brought back into the house. I was with America this time. Not only is James back in but on Showtime after hours they show the winner of the HOH and it was James!!!!

2nd - American Idol. No surprises there. I picked the bottom three along with America again. 2 in a row I am not usually on board with America. I must be conforming...

3rd- America's Top Chef. I just loved every minute. There was a clear loser in this challenge. Good thing it airs late otherwise I would be raiding my kitchen. Some of the food looked soooo delicious.

Onto tonight looking forward to Survivor.

Any other reality TV Junkies???

2 comments:

Kwana said...

You know I'm with you. Although I didn't get into BB this season and I watch America's nect Top Model. What a fun night!

Rebekah said...

How interesting, I clicked on your site from the Mr. Linky list, and to my surprise I found that one of your friends or readers, Kwana, had commented on my blog and I now can say that I enjoy reading her blog. I thought it was neat to randomly pick an blog and I found yours!

I am a reality TV junkie as well. Thank goodness none of our favorite shows were affected by the writer's strike!! Top Chef is one of my favorites, along with American Idol, Project Runway, and lots more.

Anyways, I'll stop rambling now. I just wanted to say hi and I hope you'll come by and visit my blog, too! Happy blogging!