Friday, March 14, 2008

Thank G-d it's Friday





I may ramble on because I just had 2 glasses of wine with dinner. Had a great day. Instead of doing my usual spinning class I took a walk with a friend. I thought it would save some time and be a bit easier. Well, I was wrong. My friend walks so fast and chooses all the steepest hills in the neighborhood. I am sure my tushy will hurt tomorrow.

Had Chinese and did some shopping with another friend. I helped her comb the racks. You know go into a discount store and find quality trendy items. We found her a cool dress and shirt. That is one of my favorite things to do!!!

I then had 2 of my daughter's friends come over for a play date and dinner before their 5th grade activity night. I need to do this more often. Boy do you learn a lot just hanging out in the kitchen with them.

Finally, had a nice Shabbat dinner with the hubby and the son. It is nice to have one child to ourselves.

Just waiting for the tween to get home. Hopefully she had fun.

4 comments:

Kwana said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. I hope the tween had fun too.

pve design said...

TGIF - Sounds like it was a fun friday for everyone!
Loved your pictures too!

Nicole Pelton said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your day sounds great. Better than mine rushing through work to make it to my husband's soccer game (20 minutes late) to drop the kids off (30 minutes late :), but a little wine does wonders, eh?

Ellen Gerstein said...

You can be my stylist anytime!