Thursday, March 27, 2008

Belated Wish List Wednesday

So I just got back from partly sunny/rainy Florida. I will say that we did get into our bathing suits every day we were there. It is certainly better than the cold New York weather. We had such a wonderful time catching up with our old friends and having our children really get to know one another. My son even wrote about our trip for the school news and wrote that he loves them. I had tears in my eyes. We had a wonderful time!!!!

I was tagged by my friend Kwana . She is letting me off the hook because I am soo busy this week. I still haven't unpacked or put all of the laundry away. Maybe next time.

I am a little late for Wish List Wednesday but I feel I must keep the fans happy!!!

Some New Wishes:

1. Traveling more often - the memories are always so wonderful
2. Organizing this messy desk
3. Finally putting away all the clothes from our vacation
4. Enjoying the next couple of months with the kids - (they are going to sleep away camp for 7 1/2 weeks)
5. Hoping James gets kicked out of Big Brother this Sunday!!!

I am off to making dinner and putting away some of these clothes. I then have pick up a bunch of boxes of girls scout cookies, pick up my daughter from a play date , pick up 5 boys from a baseball clinic and finally dropping them all off!!! I am exhausted just thinking about it!!!

3 comments:

Kwana said...

Good to have you back Wish List Mom. Looks like you need to have your roller skates on! May all your wishes come true.

pve design said...

Energy bars are good for days like these, rather weeks like these! Glad you are home!

Jill said...

I hope you get your traveling wish and come down here more often! It was great seeing you and getting to catch up in person. But next time leave the rain in NY!