Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Yok Funk

I have been in a weird PMS funk for the last couple of days. I couldn't even blog yesterday because it really would have been very dark. Everybody I talk to lately is in this funk. I think we are all just ready for winter to end. Thank goodness I have a little mini vacation planned for Easter weekend to hopefully sunny Florida.

Today I am a little better. My knitting group didn't meet today that probably would have helped but I played in my usual tennis clinic and that always makes me happy. Wednesday are my favorite day during the week. It is all about me. Of course I still have to squeeze in a big old food shopping. I am off to making dinner. By the way my Italian style bread crumbs panko chicken was a success. The husband and kids loved it.

I just used egg whites and Pam on a cookie sheet. Can't get any easier than that.

2 comments:

Kwana said...

Sorry you're in a funk and sorry knitting was canceled. Hopefuly we'll be back in the swing next week. I so look forward to Wednesdays.

pve design said...

I call it "Funky town" and play that song to get me in a better place - Music always helps, or a big walk!
Let's hear it for wednesdays, "hump day!"
TGIF!
I love Friday!