Sunday, May 18, 2008

Water Balloon Flip Flops


The weekends have been very busy. I am spending as much time with the kids until they go off to sleep away camp. Check out the flip flops I made with my daughter last year. I need to make a new pair for this year. All you do is tie in a knot with the water balloons. It is easy just a bit time consuming and your fingers hurt like heck after. The end result is cool and it is worth it. I just made a pair for Patrica's daughter because she's done so much for my kids. I'm glad I can finally give back something creative to her.

6 comments:

pve design said...

my daughter thinks they are awesome and her friends do too! what a fun and thoughtful gift!

Braque68 said...

what a cute and creative idea! don't be surprised if people starting banging on your door asking for these flip flops!

Kwana said...

How much to I love these? They're so much fun! They remind me of they old fashioned swim caps. I think they'll be the town hit.

Eileen said...

They are cute!!!!

Unknown said...

These are wonderful!!! I am going with a group to Mexico in Aug and we are making these at an orphanage. I have been trying to determine how many balloons are needed per set (flip-flop size adult Small-Large). It looks according to the picture about 100 (50/flop). What size are the flipflops in the picture? We are planning on making 50 sets, so accuracy is faily important. :o)

Gracias!

Unknown said...

how do u make those?ive been trying forever.