Thursday, May 29, 2008

Transitions Life Style System - 30 Day Results/Top Chef










So it has been a little over 30 days and I am feeling great and still not hungry. On day 31 I measured myself and lost 5 1/2 inches. 1 1/2 in. chest, 1 1/2 waist, 1 1/2 hips, and 1/2 in. per arm. It's weird that they don't measure the thighs. So the tally is 5 1/2 in. not including the thighs and I know I lost there too because I am wearing gym pants that I wouldn't have worn before.

So all in all I would say this is a great success. I am continuing the program for another 8 weeks. I couldn't be happier. I will give my next set of results at the 60 day mark!!!




TOP CHEF

BYE BYE SPIKE!!!

I wasn't so crazy about Spike but I can't believe they left Lisa in. David Dust claims the producers may have a hand in this because they want to increase the odds so a woman finally wins. That may seem true to me because I just can't believe she is in the top four.

I like Stephanie but I don't care who wins as long as it is not Lisa!!!

3 comments:

David Dust said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Top Chef Chicago recap.

XOXOXO

Kwana said...

Eileen Congrats on the Transitions!!! Yay for you!!

Boo Hiss for Lisa!! It's hard to believe she's still in it.

Nanc Twop said...

Don't look now, but Lisa just survived another round!

I can't believe it.

(If you haven't seen the lastest ep. yet you'll be amazed at what Lisa says at the end of the show...)

my Top Chef posts