Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've been Tagged

So I've been tagged again by Kwana. Here are the rules posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had an 18 month old little girl who was my life. I did Musical Munchkins, playgroups, a little tennis and was a Travel Agent from home.



2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Measure myself to see results from my weight loss plan
Go to Knitting
Get my hair highlighted
Make a couple of work calls
Drop the boy off at Art and baseball practice



3. Snacks I enjoy: All chips, chocolate, cheese, veggies.


4. Places I’ve lived:
Bronx, Queens, Manhattan and Westchester


5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Travel the world.
Own a beach house
Of course volunteer and give to charities I believe in
Have someone clean my house every day
Have someone clean and chop up food for breakfast, lunch and dinner (I don't mind the cooking) and then cleaning up

6. Peeps I want to know more about:
I am a celebrity fanatic. I guess I am interested in all but would want to really know the truth. Not lies that the tabloids or publicists created.



I'm tagging:

I don't have many so here goes: Please don't kill me!!!
Jill, Amy

No comments: