Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Check Out My New Dress/Wish List Wednesday


While we were on vacation on the Queen Mary 2 our garment bag got stolen and a bunch of my formal clothing was taken. We did get an insurance check and I now have an event June 1st and no dress to wear. I was in Bloomingdale's and they were having a 40% sale on all dresses. Since I need to replace my clothing it was the first time in my life I didn't look at price tags. Most dresses ranged from $150-$500 and with the 40% off it would have been a great deal. I tried on about 15 dresses and I finally found one I loved. It was a tiny bit big but I needed the larger size to fit the bust area. I got up to the register and the woman said to me you got such a great deal. I said how much I didn't even look at the tag. It came to $50. It was already marked down and then another 40%.

The best part is that I tried it on today and now it is really big on me. Now I have to get it tailored. Who cares my Transition weight loss program is really working. Even with the tailoring it is still a bargain.

Wish List Wednesday
1. A sunny and warm Memorial day weekend
2. Enjoying every moment with my kids before they leave for camp

1 comment:

pve design said...

love the dress and you will look great in it!
thrilled for you that the transitions is paying off, I am very impressed with your will-power and dedication!
may all your wishes come true!