Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dance Recital/Weight Loss Program Results/Wish List Wednesday




So that is the $150 outfit. Enough complaining. My daughter just loves being on stage even if it is just a couple of minutes. She decided right after the show she is continuing dance. She did a great job and since the show was with older girls it wasn't half bad. It was quite enjoyable. I haven't had time to even check emails these days so sorry for not blogging. Things are slowing down now so I will have a little more time.

So far the Transitions Weight loss program is working and I've seen the fastest results ever. It's has been 17 days and I am already in certain pants I couldn't get into 2 weeks ago. I am still not able to measure until 30 days but I even see the results in the gym. My stomach is much flatter. I haven't really cheated and I don't feel deprived. There hasn't been any night I have gone to bed hungry. I know with weight watchers I was hungry all the time. Don't get me wrong I saw results from weight watchers but as soon as I was off it for a week it would take months to get the weight off again. I read a lot of labels now, things with low sugar, lots of fruits and veggies and protein. I also eat the bars and some meals that the diet offers. They are pretty good and very satisfying, there's a chocolate crunch bar and an oatmeal raisin bar. I will keep posting with my updates.

Wish List Wednesday-
1. Continuing my weight loss program with ease
2. Continue having these great results on this weight loss program
3. Little less stress for the husband at work

3 comments:

pve design said...

Love the fact that you haven't really cheated!
You are doing great! Keep up the good work and let us know on day 30 or 31 all the super results.
If anyone can do it, you can. I just ate lunch, broccoli,
salad with corn, tomato and red onion and it was yummy. Eating healthy is worth it!
May all your wishes come true!

Eileen said...

Thanks Patricia!!!

Kwana said...

You're quite an inspiration Wish List Mom! Keep up and good work and keep inspiring me.
The dance photo was great. I'm so glad she's continuing with it.