Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Business is Booming/Crazy Day

I got my third business partner officially today and our team is on a roll. We are growing and every day I find a new product that I love. Welcome to Sharyn and Sharon for joining our awesome team!!!

Today was a bit crazy. I left the house at 9 for spinning, then came home to shower, got nails done, picked up 3 girls from school, drove them to my house, picked the boy from school, came home to pick girls up and have the boy eat and get into baseball uniform, drove girls to dance, came back home for baseball glove, went to bike shop to look for new bike, picked up donuts for the gang, picked up girls from dance, drove the boy to the baseball field, dropped girls at a friend's house drove back to baseball field to watch and just got home by 7:40 and had to prepare and eat dinner.

I am just exhausted even writing it down.

2 comments:

Kwana said...

I'm exhausted just reading it! Whew.LOL.

pve design said...

Wow- when do you have time to get down to business and sleep? Ha!