Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dinner Party








Last night I had a wonderful dinner party at my house. If I may pat myself on the back the dinner was great. I was also able to stay on my Transitions Weight Loss Plan and enjoy the entire evening. I was still able to have wine, shrimp, veggies, guacamole, sword fish, lamb, clams and fruit. Not a bad meal!!! I didn't even feel deprived. I will have results after 30 days. I cannot weigh or measure myself until then. 22 days left. I will keep you posted. So far I haven't felt hungry yet.

4 comments:

pve design said...

Dinner Party! Wow, looks like a huge success!
I firmly believe in eating well, providing your body with energy and to share it with friends. Best of Luck with your program. I hope you have great results
and more importantly are feeling and looking healthy!

Eileen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eileen said...

pve designs,
As always thank you for your support and encouragement.

Kwana said...

Good for you Wish List Mom. You're doing wonderful on your plan. The party sounds like a smash!