Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol - David Cook Wins







I am so happy for David Cook. I think what happened is the older generation was in fear of him losing and finally voted extra. I know I voted 15 times and my mom who has never voted did it 10 times. I think that David Archuleta is a very talented kid but he is so young and will have no problem with a career. To me he was just a bit boring. I will definitely download songs that David Cook sings. I love his voice. I also think he is quite sexy!!! I am so happy for him and I think it may have help that Simon was hard on him because his fan stepped it up and voted more because of it. My kids and I were jumping up and down when Ryan Seacrest said his name.

Congratulations to David Cook!!!

3 comments:

pve design said...

Did you hear me scream! I knew it! I mean after all, if you made it that far, you know you are set for musical stardom.
It was Davd A's "oh gosh" that just made me feel the love for him, but David Cook, he is one hot dude.
Is it his hair or was it him singing with ZZ top!

Jill said...

I know- David Cook is the MAN! He was so original and made every song his own. We can expect the unexpected from him which is so cool.
The other David will do just fine anyway, so it really didn't matter who won. But I'm glad it turned out the way it did.

Kwana said...

I'm so glad they got the right David!