Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Holiday weekend





It was a wonderful 4 days off with the kids. The hubby was home all 4 days. We had a great weekend here in New York. The weather was awesome. Our pool and tennis club opened on Friday. I got some sun and tennis in all weekend long. I think I killed the hubby. He is not used to playing tennis. We went to a family circle reunion for my hubby's Greek side of the family. It was a wonderful day in Marmaroneck overlooking a lake. The kids went out on a boat and we had such nice weather, great food, and had fun meeting the family. We also went to see Indiana Jones with the kids. The movie is a great family movie. Yesterday we hosted a barbecue with some city friends. It was just an enjoyable family weekend.

Tomorrow is the the 30 day mark. I will measure on day 31. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Kwana said...

I'm glad you had a fun weekend. Poor hubby. He doesn't know who he's fooling with!

Kwana said...

Tag you're it! Don't hate me. I loves ya!

pve design said...

You are doing great and really, it shows!
Your eyes are bright and I can see that it is working!
Can't believe that we never saw one another all weekend... soccer tournament, b-day parties, work (for me) and a bbq too- it was all good!