Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wish List Wednesday

Sorry I haven't been blogging!!! I will try and be a little better. When I do blog it is so much fun and I wish I had time to read all the blogs that I love.

1) To be better are blogging.

My husband's 1 year package to work on the bankruptcy was not as good as I thought. I thought we had 1 year of job security but we really don't it can end at any time. With that said.....

2) Either a new job for the hubby or more of a guarantee that the work that he is doing will last a long time.

3) Would love to go on vacation (not happening this year so far)

4) That my business trip to Rhode Island this weekend is a huge success and gives me the push that I need.

1 comment:

Equis said...

Vacation what a lovely thought especially the colder gets...somewhere warm would be nice.