Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving/Christmas week getaway




Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving. It was a lot of work leading up to it but I love it. In Westchester there is not any one store that you can go to. I had to go to 4 different stores for all the stuff I need for a wonderful dinner. Also, I had my kids home on Wednesday so that was hard to do everything and make it a fun day for them. I made 2 new things this year and if I may give myself a pat on the back they were amazing. I made a butternut squash and other veggies ratatouille and an amazing stuffing. I had 14 plus people and it was a wonderful day. This long weekend was all about eating. I will have to work extra hard this week eating healthy and exercising.

I am still looking to do something during Christmas week. Maybe for just 2 days. If anybody has any suggestions in the Northeast that is inexpensive please let me know.

3 comments:

pve design said...

I always love touring our area which has some of the best sights. Historic Hudson Valley is full of fun things to do and to see! I will put some ideas together for you!

Kwana said...

Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving you put together. Even in these tough times we have so much to be thankful for. I'm thankful for great friends like you. Happy Thanksgiving.

Eileen said...

You guys are the best!!! Love ya!!!