Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wish List Wednesday - Still No Time for Blogging - Transitions Weight Loss Program


So I thought when the kids were off to camp I would have all the time in the world to focus on blogging, my business, and having fun. The business and having fun are happening but I just don't have time to blog. Most of my time on the computer is looking at camp pictures, printing camp pictures, looking for free online stationery and emailing and writing my kids. During the day I am also consumed with getting the stuff that got lost in transit for the kids eg... face wash, Yankees hat, purell..... Each day I am purchasing something fun to put in a package. Who knew it would be this exhausting not having the kids home.


I also have been focusing on my weight loss program it's been over 60 days and I was suppose to measure myself but I just haven't had time. I know I lost around 10 pounds and many inches. I had to go out and get some new skirts and jeans. I am also able to wear those tight fitting shirts and I don't have to always wear those pregnant looking swing shirts all of the time. I think I will continue for another couple of months I feel so healthy. I do a boot camp class at the gym and I am one of the fastest and can do everything the instructor is asking of us. A couple of more months on my Transitions weight loss program and exercise regimen and I know I will be even happier. A bunch of women at my gym saw me and want to go on the same diet plan as me because they noticed my results. That just makes me feel great!!!!


If anybody is interested check out my JSShopping link listed on my blog.


On to Wish List Wednesday:

1. For the kids to continue having an amazing time at camp

2. Kwana to finish writing her book !!! I started it and I love it!!!! ( That means it better get published!!!)

3. Get better at tennis this summer

4. Enjoy my mini getaways with the hubby

5. Great weather for next week when I go to Fire Island

1 comment:

Kwana said...

Thanks for the wish shout out E. I hope ALL your wishes come true.