Sunday, July 27, 2008

Still So Busy for Blogging/Visting Day at Camp

I know it has been a while but I have been crazy!!! I've had my best friends staying with me all week and I was entertaining them. When I am on the computer I am looking at 200 pictures from my kids camp and trying to find them in the background. I also decided to go through my daughter's closet and sell some stuff on eBay which takes a bit of time downloading, posting, checking in and answering a bunch of questions. I posted 7 items and I have many watchers and 2 bids. I will keep you posted on my selling status.

Yesterday was visiting day and it was a perfect mostly sunny day in the Poconos. We got to see our kids there were some tears but we had an amazing day and they are both just sooooo happy. We went tubing with them and that was a highlight of our day. We only have 3 more week to go and the time goes by so fast.

Friday I am going to Fire Island for the weekend and then when I get back I will be in Greensboro, NC for a business conference for 5days.

I just got my nano and a voyager phone and finally I am part of the media generation of being connected. I've been listening to a book I downloaded and I even know how to text. Mind you our plan for our phone is less money because we just realized through my husband's company we get a 20% discount.

The summer is going fast and I can't believe my kids have been away for 4 weeks now.

My new summer reality shows are.....
Big Brother 10
Project Runway
Shear Genius
So You think You can Dance
Legally Blond - Over
Bachelorette- Over


Still time at 1 am watching DVR to catch up on my crazy shows.

I hope I have filled you in a bit sorry about falling off the blogging wagon.

2 comments:

pve design said...

Yeah, you are back, and so thrilled! I know that you have been busy! Wishing you all the best.

Kwana said...

I'm so glad the kids are doing well at camp. The summer is going way too fast.