Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy at Camp/ The Bachlorette (ABC)










So the kids are finally off. It doesn't seem real. It has only been 3 days. I am spending all my time on the computer looking for pictures of them and writing them letters. So far we have gotten great reports about our kids. The above pictures show them happy. What more can I ask for. My daughter even did the trapeze.

Bachlorette - Who will DeAnna choose?????



Now lets talk about DeAnna. I still like Graham but I also like Jesse and Jason. I think if she falls for both equally she should pick the one without a child. That's just me. When I was single I never even continued talking to any guy with a child. Who needs to fall in love with that baggage. Marriage is hard enough!!! This is the first time I felt bad for Jeremy but there was something so boring about him. Also even though he was good looking his shiny face just turns me off. Let me know your thoughts!!!

4 comments:

Kwana said...

Oh Wish list. Why so mean to Jeremy? He was truly in love. I feel so bad and just can't believe that Jesse has made it so far. Ugh. As for Jason I think the ready made family would be a mistake too but it may work for her.

Eileen said...

They are both great guys and I think Jesse would settle down a bit once he has a family. I still wouldn't marry a guy with a kid if I only know him a couple of weeks. It's different if it just happens that you fall in love with someone with a kid but to put yourself in the situation!!!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

i don't watch the show, but I think I'd pick the guy with the kid; it should be evidence that he's more grounded, responsible, and committed.

Eileen said...

Jerry,
Now that I am a mom I agree but the ex-wife will always be in the picture and for now the kid will always come first.