Monday, June 2, 2008

Working on my 29 Gifts/Weight Loss

So far it hasn't be too hard to do. Of course I am only on day 4. Some days I may even do 2 things. I don't want to brag but it can be more than 2 but I only put the more important ones down on my challenge. I hope you all will join me it is rewarding.

Anyway I hate weighing myself but I went to the doctor today and I lost 6 pounds since I started this weight loss program. I really don't care about the weight but even with the loss I got in a bit of a funk. I have another doctor's appointment on July 30th so I am fine for the next 8 weeks.

2 comments:

Kwana said...

You should be really proud!! You look amazing. So fit and thin! Truly wonderful. And the gifts will all come back to you multiplied:)

pve design said...

Ditto what kwana said! She took the words out of my mouth!