Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bachlorette-Good Bye Graham I Will Miss YOU!!!


I know I have been terrible about blogging but my focus has been about getting my kids off to sleep away camp. The amount of work is endless.


I just had to write about last nights devastating decision to get rid of Graham. He is the reason I have been watching. Graham is soooo hot!!!! She is still soooo young. How do you not take a chance on that type of chemistry. I like the other guys a lot but I liked to look at Graham the most. I will still watch reluctantly but I am so sad I will not be looking at my hotty!!!!

I will miss you Graham!!!

4 comments:

Kwana said...

Glad to have you back Wish List Mom. Sorry Graham had to go to bring you out. I wish he had stayed around a while longer for ya.

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

She may have had passion with Graham but any man at the age of 29who has not had a long term relationship of longer than 4 weeks was not the man she was looking for. Even is Mother knew that Graham had issues. Deanna is a communicator, and I think she just got incredibly frustrated with someone as moody as Graham. Graham is a professional model, I have a hard time believing that it was just the cameras that bothered him. He was very passive aggressive with her, and Deanna had doubts about him from day one.

pve design said...

Happy you came back. Never give up! Keep on blogging over the summer. We know you will have more time! Happy child-less summer!
You can borrow mine anytime! Ha!

Eileen said...

You may be right Elizabeth but she is only 26. Why do all women feel they need to be married before 30. I know she is looking to get married in the end but at 26 I would take that passion and risk any day of the week. My husband is not much of of a talker but after 15 years when your really get to know somebody you can get them to open up evenually.