Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Duffles are gone!!! I miss Walking Dead!!!













The duffles left Sunday morning. As you can see the girl duffles are much more stuffed. So much so that my son rented out some space in his duffle for his sister. So no more packing and my husband and I just finish 3 seasons of Walking dead. I miss it so... What am I going to do with myself??? Well there is never a shortage of TV for me. True Blood started this week, True Crimes, Royal Pains, Burn Notice, Veep and a new show Graceland. Of course I still have my Housewives of OC and Jersey and Andy's Cohen's Watch what happened Live. That is just a little bit of what I am watching.  Can't wait for Newsroom to start too!!! Every summer the kids leave my husband and I do a marathon of some sort of popular show we missed live. One summer we did Breaking Bad. This year we are going to start Justified.

Let me know if I a missing something amazing on TV or Netflix.



No comments: