Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wish List Wednesday

May all days be as good as this one.....

 It started out with tennis.  My partner and I did a great job today. What great fun. I then got some work stuff accomplished.  Then the phone rang and I got a fantastic call from my mom that her cat scan is clean. ( she had lung cancer 4 years ago and has to go the the  Doctor every six months) I then headed to knitting and had a wonderful holiday lunch with my knitsters. We also had a grab bag and I got a great gift. I got a home made cranberry orange vodka. I can't wait to make the cosmo recipe that came with it. Had a lovely dinner with my kids. I then had a wonderful talk with the hubby about my business and he finally believes in it!!! Hooray!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday !!!

The kids will be home for almost 2 weeks so I don't know how much time I will have to Blog. I will try my best.

No comments: